Saturday 3 March 2007

March Targets

P/L since last blog: £19.60
Monthly P/L:
£19.60

After a disastrous month in February I was hoping for a good start to March to get me back on track. I watched the early Liverpool - Man Utd game in the pub and so didn't trade on it. I was still out during the afternoon so missed out on the main bulk of Premiership action. I was back in time for the Portsmouth - Chelsea match and traded it. I didn't have too long to wait before I was in profit with Drogba scoring just after the half hour mark. Despite the temptation to hang about for a Chelsea second I've learnt my lesson from last month and took my winnings straight away. The final whistle has just gone, and I could have hung about for the second goal and a bigger profit, but I'm happy with the profit and would rather make smaller profits regularly than lose a lot in search of the big win.

I've set myself a target for this month to get my profit for the year back to where it was before the Man Utd - Reading match (which was £338.85), meaning that my target for March is a profit of £215.96. This is doable but it will mean trading more games than I did in February (only traded 7 games during the whole month), and being more careful than I have been. I'm going to Barcelona for the Andorra - England match later this month so that will rule out trading on the group of mid-week internationals, but there are internationals the weekend before as well as a number of televised FA Cup games and Champions League matches coming up, the first of which is this week, so keep an eye open for more updates soon.

No comments: